Thursday, May 25, 2006


<----i'm in a good mood today. i had a great workout; we did the relay work out today and it was loads of fun. any of the workouts that encourage cheering peopleon are always way more fun for me. tonight is lonnie & christina's rehersal dinner. it's at my mom and dad's house so, eventhough i'm not in the wedding, i get to go. i'm noticing some real differences in my arms. unfortunately, for whatever reason my pants are not fitting. my thighs are just too big. i don't know if its because the muscle is bulky or what. becuase my legs are more defined. i'm getting pretty frustrated though. i cannot afford to buy all new pants. i was thinking i might hit up the thrift stores and see if i can find some things. because i have no money! and, honestly, i don't want to be bigger. i want to be the size i did weight watchers to get to! and i remembered one other thing i'd like to do this summer. make my kappa t-shirt quilt. it wouldn't take long, i just have to decide to do it! top five things i'm excited about this weekend:
1. lonnie and christina's wedding festivities
2. seeing old friends
3. richard in town
4. bob jen winston in town
5. sleeping in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home