Tuesday, June 06, 2006

some fab, some not so fab

so, as my earlier post stated, i am losing my job. the job search hasn't been bad. i'm really excited about a job with girl scouts. i have an interview tomorrow (which is the fabulous part). the not so fabulous part, getting this office closed up will fall primairly on me. which means i have to work with a person from our other office who makes me miserable. she's just awful. and what's crazy is that she calls me and speaks to me like everyone isn't trying to leave asap. including me! honestly, the only reason i would be trying to get out sooner rather than later is having to deal with her. it's been tolerable before because she was a boss in my company. now i see no reason to put up with that garbage (aside from protecting my co-workers from the task!). we'll see. . .
we work across the hall from an engineering company full of dudes. well, yesterday one of them caught me in the elevator lobby and we ended up talking for 20-30 minutes. he asked if we could continue the conversation later, i was busy last night but said yeah for another time. well, we exchanged emails earlier in the conversation (he plays kickball and i wanted in!-lucky!) so we emailed back and forth a couple of times yesterday but he hasn't sent anything today. i'm disappointed. but who knows, maybe he's uber busy. (i don't really believe this, if someone wants to talk to you they find the time. puh-lease). sigh

top 5 reasons i'm tired
1. said boss
2. talking with kate until 12 (crazy late for the jojo)
3. bootcamp sprints!
4. job search
5. client in office, smile!

1 Comments:

Blogger j said...

update: that guy from across the hall stopped by on his way out and we chatted again. no plans though. david thinks he has a lady.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home