Monday, August 28, 2006

skipping months of blogging, not fabulous

thank you blog readers for your patience-and interest in my going ons! I have had a crazy 2 months working for GS. It has been crazy busy and I'm loving it! And, it seems like i'm not bad at it! my boss is really positive and seems to believe in me which is priceless. If you have an hour and a half free a week you should be a troop leader! It's not that hard!
in other news, i ran a 5k this weekend and finished with a time of 28:42. to put it into a little bit of perspective the first person came in at 18 something. it was pretty fun. the funnest part was when it was over! the feeling of accomplishment and all that. now i'm going to start training for the disney half marathon on jan. 7. i'm still working out every morning with bootcamp and am still enjoying it. there's a boy in there this time i have my eye on. and other than that, there are no boys. unfortunately, i'm still really wanting one. one other thing i'm up to is attending quaker meeting. it's a pretty large meeting and everyone is very friendly and hippie retirees. i don't know what i've got going on this weekend. angie is going to be in town so i'll get to see her on Sunday, but i'm hoping to get in a camping trip too!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right, skipping months of blogging is not fabulous. I have missed your posts Jo Jo. I hope you are back into your blogging ways. It sounds like you are doing great!

I can't remember my password to leave "Winston's Crew" :-(

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home